Cover letter

10/11/2018
13,
Agamathi Mavatha,
Bandaragama.

Mr.M.J.Miller,
HR Manager,
HR Department,
Milenium IT,
Colombo 7.

Dear Sir,
I’m M.M.C.Jayathilake. Graduated from the University of Moratuwa in 2016 as a Software Engineer with a GPA of 4.0. During at school  also I participated in many Competitions organized  by our school as well as by other institutions. As a team and sometimes as an individual. Gained a lot of experience during these, regarding to this field as well as in working as a team. During the school and by being a part number of clubs and societies, specially through our ICT club we were able to do a big service to our school as well as gain great experience as well as a great Knowledge in the process.
Since I was little I’ve been wanting to work with the Robotics industry and also to do a huge contribution to the field of Robotics. Also I found the game engine developing a very interesting field as well. Mainly because of the striking similarities in the two fields, although these are two deferent fields still there are so much in common to these two fields, and I’ve had experience in the both fields. Also finding bugs in program code also has been a specialty.
I 1zt heard about your involvement with Robotics in 2012. You were one of the pioneering companies which entered that field in Sri Lanka and now you are a giant company in this field. Since I heard about your company I’ve been continuously following your work and it has been really interesting. And I’ve always wanted to join you and be a part of the giant contribution you’re doing to this field.
I’m applying for the position of “software developer” at the Robotics and Avionics branch of your company. Because Robotics has been always a passion of mine as well as of the experiences I’ve had in the field I would love to be a part of your work in this field and contribute much as possible.
                                  Thank you.
                                                                                       Sincerely,
                                                                                                       Chamindu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curriculum vitae